This Stainless Steel Zinc Spray coating is silicone resin based and it forms a protective layer. Formulated to remain unchanged over time with exceptional resistance to chemical corrosion and weathering, it has good mechanical strength. Quick dry coating.
- Ambro-sol’s Stainless Steel Zinc Spray is made to prevent the formation of rust on metal. Also it is ideal for retouching, finishing, and repairing galvanized parts.
- Made to prevent corrosion and also it is ideal for retouching, finishing, and repairing galvanized parts.
How To Use
- To use the Stainless Steel Zinc Spray, the surface must be free from trash and traces of rust. Prep the surface with a wire brush or sandpaper if necessary. Also shake well before and during use. Spray from a distance of 8-10”. The product dries in 6 hours. Also if needed, recoat after 12 hours. After use, turn can upside down and spray for 4-6 seconds to clear the valve.
- Stock the product in a dry location above 40°F degrees and below 113°F. After use, keep containers closed. In the original package, the product can be conserved for 24 months.
- After the first use: conserve in a fresh and dry location, away from hot conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
To see more from Ambro-sol’s Zinc line click here.
Check us out on Facebook!