It’s very difficult to replicate the properties of this Ambro-Sol spray paint. It has brilliant power and sheen, great for interiors and exterior. It can be used on various surfaces. It dries in minutes.
FOR A PROFESSIONAL RESULT: Clean the surface with a suitable solvent/detergent. If there is paint or rust, remove with wire brush/sand paper. Surfaces previously painted must be uniform. A smooth, stiff, or glossy surface may need to be lightly sanded to create better adhesion for paint being applied.
- Iron surfaces: enamel anti-rust V400PAST.1, V400PAST.9, V400PAST.10, V400STUCCO, V400PRIMER.3, V400PRIMER.4)Galvanized surfaces: galvanized sheets primer (V400PRIMER.5)
- Metallic surfaces and light alloy: Anchor metals and alloy primer (V400PRIMER.1)
- Plastic surfaces: anchor primer for plastics (V400PRIMER.2)
- Iron surfaces and metallic exposed to higher risk of oxidation: Zincs (Z350, Z351, Z355, Z353, Z352, Z358, Z356, and Z359)
- Metallic surfaces and light alloy under UV ray and extreme conditions: V400PRIMER2, V400PRIMER.5 or only V400 acrylic.