Ambro-sol’s dark zinc spray coating is a cold galvanizer with high molecular weight. It chemically solidifies producing a long-lasting metal coating. It protects all metal surfaces from oxidation. Dark zinc spray forms a resistant layer which can be painted or left as a final finish protection. It also is ideal for retouching, finishing, and repairing galvanized parts.
- Ambro-sol’s dark zinc is made to prevent the formation of rust on metal. Also it is ideal for retouching, finishing, and repairing galvanized parts.
- Made to prevent corrosion and also it is ideal for retouching, finishing, and repairing galvanized parts.
How To Use
- To use the dark zinc spray, the surface must be free from debris and traces of rust. Prep the surface with a wire brush or sandpaper if necessary. Shake well before and during use. Spray from a distance of 8-10”. Dries in 6 hours. If needed, recoat after 12 hours. After use, turn can upside down and spray for 4-6 seconds to clear the valve.
- Stock the product in a dry location above 40°F degrees and below 113°F. After use, keep closed. In the original package, the product can be conserved for 24 months.
- After the first use: place in a fresh and dry location, away from hot conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
To see more from Ambro-sol’s Zinc line click here.
Check us out on Facebook!